Ask us about our
NO JOB, NO PAY PROGRAM
With a variety of tech classes for all interests
We teach relevant skills for today’s tech ecosystem.
We assist students in discovering and developing their strengths.
We’ll arm you with the ability to install, configure, monitor and maintain IT systems.
Laying the tech training “groundwork” to oversee a company’s internal network to ensure it can meet consumer demands.
Learn the fundamentals of IT Support, Network Support, & Cybersecurity in 1 week via our FREE self-guided, self-paced online course.
Learn the basics on Web, Mobile & Game Development with our FREE 1-week self-guided, self-paced online course
Like & Follow us on social media to stay up to date with all things happening at the Kable Academy!
In The News
- WCPO: Kable Academy helping grads land first tech jobs06 Aug
- WHIO: Kable Academy moves into The Hub at The Arcade to train students in information technology14 Jun
- Dayton Daily News: Tech training company partnering with Entrepreneur’s Center at Arcade Innovation Hub06 May
- WCPO Lifestyle: Earn More Money with a Career in IT at Kable Academy03 May
- WCPO: Kable Academy helping connect people to tech careers — and rebound from COVID-19 economic crisis01 Feb
- WEBN: Kable Academy Interview01 Nov
- WCPO: Kable Academy partners with Great Oaks to create ‘pipeline of talent’ for Cincinnati tech companies01 Oct
- UC News: Cincinnati Innovation District attracts companies by reinventing careers to meet industry demands01 Aug
Who We Are & What We Do
Changing lives, one cohort at a time
At Kable Academy, we’re about changing lives. We put tech careers within reach for those willing to explore a life in IT. We are change agents, who wield the tools of education, accessibility, and connection.
We care about where our students go from here. We’re in the business of providing opportunity for everyone who is up for the challenge. We are committed to diversity.
We know and support our partner employers, providing introductions to candidates with the right skills and attitude. We organically serve the local IT markets filling local IT jobs. We accept the challenge to change the technology ecosystem. Our mission is creating the kinds of opportunities with the power to put someone’s career life on a whole new trajectory.
We do it one cohort at a time.
Why Choose UsYou chase your dreams, We'll secure your future!
Kable Academy Team
COST TO START
STUDENTS QUALIFY FOR GRANTS, SCHOLARSHIPS, OR TUITION FUNDING
STUDENTS QUALIFY FOR INCOME SHARE AGREEMENT
EMPLOYED 3 MONTHS AFTER GRADUATION
EARNED IN THEIR FIRST YEAR
CHOOSE THE KABLE ACADEMY EXPERIENCE
We are diverse, welcoming, passionate and supportive of our students. Our greatest success is measured by their success!
President, Kable Academy
Interested in a Career in Web Development or Cybersecurity?
Our admission process is very simple. Admissions decisions are made after an evaluation of your application materials and your assessments.
After submitting the following application, our Admissions Coach will contact you regarding the next steps, which will typically be a 30 minute phone or video interview, followed by technical assessments to gauge your ability to be successful in our programs.
Have more questions? Want to talk to someone about your opportunities? Schedule a virtual meeting with our admissions coach below.